Building Winning Teams
Participants will bring their completed Leadership Journey template to discuss improved performance and will share examples of becoming a more effective leader.
Day One Course Objectives:
- Determine the fundamentals for establishing a team
- Develop a team charter and project plan and clearly define roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate team meetings and problem solving sessions
- Deal with team communication and conflict issues effectively
- Learn to measure and reward a team’s success
Coaching for Success
This topic delves into successful coaching strategies by using role play to develop trust, respect, and stronger relationships.
Day Two Course Objectives:
- Understand the coaching concept
- Practice the quick coaching model and measure its effectiveness
- Role play coaching sessions based on real life situations
- Develop trust and mutual respect to build strong relationships
- Identify best coaching practices and use them to grow future coaches
This series culminates with participants creating a three-dimensional model that captures the key “take-aways” from this week’s sessions. They will undergo an HR interview where they will describe improved leadership results and cite specific examples. They will develop a detailed action plan to chart future progress and growth through continued journaling.
Day Three Course Objectives:
- Understand the impact of change on people inside and outside of the workplace
- Learn about generational differences in the workplace
- Apply the LEAD framework to help team members respond better to change
- Realize the strong positive impact a leader can have on creating team change
- Communicate buy-in techniques to obtain better results with people